This article is a part of the Payment Processing Software / Credit Card Software Knowledge Base.
This error is due to upgraded SSL Certificate procedures on the processor side.
1) Update the machine with all the latest windows patches, in particular the SSL certificate patch. Note, that PCI council no longer supports Windows XP and below, due to the lack of upgrades from Microsoft. It is highly recommended that you upgrade to the later operating system versions.
2) Upgrade to the latest version of our software.
3) you can also try to lower Internet Expolorer Security under Tools->Internet Options->Security
4) If that does not work, check the computer date. Invalid date will also produce a certificate error.
Not finding all the answers? Try searching the Online User Guide and Manual!
- 911 Software Team - http://www.911software.com